In-house specialised training for ‘heavy duty’ vocal and public speaking skills
Heather Phoenix has helped many staff and students in the Education sector build the vocal technique, stamina and speaking skills they need to succeed and thrive in their chosen fields.
Some of the most frequently sought after vocal and performance training services are:
- How to project your voice in a safe, sustained way
- Commanding the space and keeping a controlled voice
- Effective storytelling technique and keeping class/audience interest
- Using body language
- Breath and relaxation techniques
- Vocal Care, health and maintenance
Whether you are a student, a trainee or experienced education provider, using your voice correctly, safely and to its fullest capability is a fundamental part of your professional life. My vocal and performance skills training for those in Education will benefit your vocal health and well-being, as well as enhance your impact in the classroom.” ~ Heather Phoenix
Sole provider of public speaking training in the North West for EdFirst.co.uk.
For more information, availability and advice please contact me.